The Offices of the Chief Judge, Circuit Clerk, State’s Attorney, Security, Jury Commission, Court Reporters and Interpreters are situated in various locations in the Courthouse.
• The Circuit Clerk Traffic and Collections Divisions are located on the first floor in room 108.
• The Circuit Clerk Civil, Criminal, Order of Protection and Juvenile Divisions are located on the second floor in room 209.
• The Administrative Assistant to the Chief Judge is located on the first floor, located near the security station.
• The Trial Court Administrator, appointed by the Chief Judge, is located in room 2XX.
• The Court Reporter Supervisor is located in the basement level.
• The Jury Commission Coordinator is located in the basement level.
• The State’s Attorney Office is located on the third floor of the courthouse