Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
For more information on all legal questions, visit Illinois Legal Aid Online here.
Show All Answers
To look up a case, visit Courtview here.
For more information on child support, visit the Illinois State Disbursement Unit here.
Cell phones, tablets, and laptops are not permitted in the Courthouse. Special permission for cellphones has been granted to attorneys and court personnel.
To make a payment online, visit the online payment tool here.
The Offices of the Chief Judge, Circuit Clerk, State’s Attorney, Security, Jury Commission, Court Reporters and Interpreters are situated in various locations in the Courthouse.
• The Circuit Clerk Traffic and Collections Divisions are located on the first floor in room 108.
• The Circuit Clerk Civil, Criminal, Order of Protection and Juvenile Divisions are located on the second floor in room 209.
• The Administrative Assistant to the Chief Judge is located on the first floor, located near the security station.
• The Trial Court Administrator, appointed by the Chief Judge, is located in room 2XX.
• The Court Reporter Supervisor is located in the basement level.
• The Jury Commission Coordinator is located in the basement level.
• The State’s Attorney Office is located on the third floor of the courthouse
For more information on jury duty, visit jury commission here.